Twin Peaks Jobs and Careers
Twin Peaks is an American sports bar and restaurant chain that adopts the “breastaurant” concept introduced by Hooters. Special Twin Crested Girl The job position at Twin Peaks is open to young women only. Besides this position, other popular job positions at Twin Peaks are listed below, ranging from entry-level jobs to more advanced jobs.
- Twin Crested Girl
- Back Rod
- line cook
- assistant director
- kitchen manager
- restaurant manager
How do I apply for a job at Twin Peaks?
- go to Official career site of Twin Peaks.
- Click the “See opportunities” link in the section of the job position you want in Twin Peaks.
- A new tab will open. There you can see job opportunities at Twin Peaks. You can reduce the number of jobs you see by applying filters.
- When you find a good job offer in the list, click on the job title.
- Read about the general purpose of the job, key duties and responsibilities, and other demands of the job.
- Click “APPLY” to apply online.
- You will then reach Twin Peaks’ online job application form. Complete all seven steps of the online form and submit when you are done.
Twin Peaks Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form online for Twin Peaks. If you are looking for a job in this chain of restaurants and bars, you can visit the official careers website of Twin Peaks. Also, you can always visit a Twin Peaks location near your home to get more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Twin Peaks Open Positions
The first Twin Peaks location opened in 2008 in Lewisville, Texas. Twin Peaks today spans more than 60 locations and employs almost 700 team members. Southwestern cuisine, spirits, and the “Twin Peaks Girls” are the main ingredients of Twin Peaks.
Long Island, NY
|Twin Peaks – Admin||
|Twin Peaks – Cook||
Works at Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks is one of the most prominent American restaurant chains. The thing that sets it apart from the others is the “breast restaurant” concept. Twin Peaks restaurants are always fun for both their guests and staff. Every Twin Peaks location in the US has high energy. You will be motivated to work and come to work willingly every day from day one.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.