Sweet Frog is a frozen yogurt wholesale restaurant chain based in the United States. The company’s main office is located in Richmond, Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 by a South Korean immigrant, Darek Cha. Sweet Frog’s first point of sale has also opened in Richmond, Virginia. The chain’s founder had previously stated that the name Frog is an acronym and means “Trust in God Completely.” Since 2018, the company has been owned by Canadian restaurant operator MTY Food Group Inc. As of the second half of 2016, Sweet Frog operated more than 350 outlets in the United States, United Kingdom, Egypt and the Dominican Republic. The company’s growth was so rapid that in the first four years of its founding, there were 215 Sweet Frog outlets in 25 states. Many of these Sweet Frog locations are run by independent business owners. With such a growth rate, Sweet Frog was listed as one of the fastest growing independent companies in 2014. Founder Darek Cha stated that he wants the company to grow further in 2021.
Sweet Frog Jobs and Careers
Cashier, team member, customer service, team leader, assistant manager, store manager.
How do I apply for a job at Sweet Frog?
- go Sweet Frog’s store locator.
- You can see the company’s locations on the map on the page. Find the closest store to your home on the map and click on the location. A small menu will appear. Click on “Store Details”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click on “Employment Store”.
- You will be redirected to Sweet Frog’s online job application form web page. On the form, you must fill in your personal information such as full name, address, city, state, zip code, contact phone, email address, available hours, employment history and education. You can write annotations in the spaces at the end of the form.
- Click the green “Apply” button at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- To let you know that you have successfully submitted the application, you will see a text that someone from your local store will contact you shortly.
Sweet Frog Job Application Form PDF
Below is a link to Sweet Frog’s printable job application form. Instead of applying to Sweet Frog online on the company’s official careers website, you can print this form, fill it out, and send it to your local Sweet Frog store management. In this way, you will increase your chances of being hired, as in-person job applications are more favorably received in most cases.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Sweet Frog Ads
Works at Sweet Frog
Where else could be the best place for those who love to have fun with teenagers and children? Sweet Frog’s delicious frozen yogurts attract people of all ages, not just teenagers, because their taste is universal. Working at one of the fastest growing companies in the United States gives you the opportunity to settle in and enjoy the journey. There’s no other way to go but forward, so apply for a job at Sweet Frog to find a great job position and continue to improve your life with that job.
Job Positions and Salaries
Cashier/Team Member: You will provide comprehensive customer service by interacting with customers. You will assist customers in weighing and tasting yogurt. You will perform cash register duties such as counting drawers, depositing money, calling and exchanging money, and taking credit cards. You must keep the stuffing stick full and fresh. You’re expected to maintain a clean “full” seductive look, cut fruit as needed, wipe countertops and spaces between ingredients, and make sure utensils are clean and free of dirt. You should also fill the yogurt machines as needed. You will also have to maintain the cleanliness of the place by performing cleaning duties. You will provide assistance with closing and opening the store. This is an entry-level job, so no prior experience or higher education level is required for job applicants.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.