Rainforest Cafe is an American restaurant chain. There are 17 Rainforest Cafe locations throughout the United States and 5 international locations. Pasta, seafood, salads, sandwiches and products are sold at Rainforest Cafe locations. The chain is a subsidiary of Landry’s Restaurants.
Rainforest Cafe Job and Career
Team member, management.
How do I apply for a job at Rainforest Cafe?
- Rainforest Cafe is a Landry’s Inc. Since it’s a brand Landry’s career website Applying online for a job at Rainforest Cafe.
- Click “VIEW OPEN POSITIONS”, then select “HOURLY EMPLOYMENT”.
- Type “rainforest cafe” in the search bar and click the “Search” button. In this way, you reduce the job offers you see to the job offers at Rainforest Cafe locations.
- Read what they have to offer you on that job.
- If you are convinced to apply for the job, click “Apply for a Job”.
- To continue with your online application, you must create an account on the company’s website.
Rainforest Cafe Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain does not offer any printable job application forms online. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Rainforest Cafe Open Positions
|Rainforest Cafe – Team Member||
|Rainforest Cafe – Cook||
|Rainforest Cafe – Dishwasher||
Works at Rainforest Cafe
If you want to start your new job at a fancy restaurant, you can look for open positions at Rainforest Cafe. Owned by a large restaurant operator, Rainforest Cafe offers a refreshing atmosphere to its employees.
Minimum Working Age: 16
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 11:00-9:30, Friday-Saturday 11:00-10:00, Sunday 11:00-19:30.
Job Positions and Salaries
Team Member / Retail Sales Executive: You will be the Host in the Restaurant or the Affiliate in the retail section of the Rainforest Cafe location. As a server, you will take orders and bring food and drink to the tables. In the retail section, you’ll stock shelves, handle purchases, assist sales, and keep display windows tidy.
To manage: You will be responsible for managing all day-to-day operations at your Rainforest Cafe location. You should recruit and train new team members as needed.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.