Marriott Jobs and Careers
Marriott Hotels & Resorts is a large American hotel chain operating as a multinational corporation. In such a large hotel company, it is possible to find all kinds of jobs that can be found in hotels. The most popular jobs at Marriott are listed below. Note that job positions at the company are not limited to those listed below.
- Guest Service Attendant
- night supervisor
- Front Desk Officer
- Host / Hostess
- Maintenance Assistant
Marriott Job Descriptions
Your job will focus not only on providing them with an excellent guest experience by providing them with a perfectly clean room, but also on ensuring guests’ overall satisfaction during their stay at the hotel. Therefore, you should be proficient in various fields including guest service, maintenance and related things. Apart from the rooms, you will be tasked with cleaning the general areas within the hotel and from time to time you will support guests when they request basic services.
Marriott Job Application Form PDF
No printable job application forms from Marriott are available online. For this reason, you need to go to the official job application site of the company and apply online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Marriott?
Follow the steps below to successfully submit an online job application to Marriott.
- go to Marriott’s career sitereserved for online job applications.
- Click the “Find a Job at Marriot International” button.
- Enter a keyword, job number, property name or MOS/ASFC/rating and a location, then click the magnifying glass icon to view relevant job postings.
- See the jobs on the list. Click on any job offer in the list. To read all the information about the job, click on the “Read More” link under the job title.
- After clicking you can read the full job description on a new page.
- Click the “Apply” button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address. Then click the “NEXT” button.
- You will see Marriott’s online job application form. Complete it, attach any required additional documents, and then submit the online application to Marriott.
Since the founding of the company, Marriott Hotels has expanded tremendously. There are 566 Marriott locations around the world.
|Marriott Hotels Jobs – Feb 25, 2022||Location|
|日厨主管 Chef de Partie – Japanese Cuisine||Huizhou, China|
|Telephone Operator and MarketPlace Barista ($21.05 per hour)||Costa Mesa, California|
|Night Chef de Partie||Rome, Italy|
|Tian Tai Xuan Advisor||Tianjin, China|
|Guest Services Representative – Level 2||Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|Executive Sous Chef||Bengaluru, India|
|Banquet Manager||Greensboro, Georgia|
|Supervisor-Human Resources||Shaoxing, China|
|Supervisor-Sales 销售主任||Danzhou, China|
Working at Marriott
As we welcome guests from all over the world at the Marriott Hotel, you will become familiar with different cultures while you work here. While working at this hotel, you will be happy to serve the guests in the best way possible. If customers are happy, you are doing your job right. Get ready to win promotions! Working at the Marriott Hotel is the best decision to advance your career.
Marriott Employee Rights
There is a wide variety of employee benefits and benefits offered to employees by Marriott Hotels, such as:
- weekly payment,
- 401k plan,
- medical, dental and vision insurance,
- nice hotel deals,
- prescription drug coverage,
- paid leave and paid sick leave,
- flexible work schedules,
- nursery for kids,
- tuition refund,
- healthy lifestyle program
- performance bonuses,
- a stock purchase plan,
- surprises like free meals and games during the annual Marriott Associate Appreciation Week.
Marriott Company Culture
Marriott Hotels is the best place to hone your social skills while advancing your career and earning money because a hotel chain so large it knows happy employees deliver the best guest service. In fact, Marriott Hotels has been repeatedly named one of the best companies to work for. Nearly 85% of Marriott Hotels employees report that they are happy to work at Marriott, which is well above the average score of 59% for US companies.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.