Kohl’s is an American-owned department store headquartered in Wisconsin. There are more than 1,100 stores in almost every state in America. It is on the Fortune 500 list and is one of the top retailers in the country. It is also one of the best stores. The company was originally a chain of convenience stores when it was first founded, but the owner eventually expanded the concept to include department stores. Some places are in shopping malls and some are free standing stores. The company also sells its products through its e-commerce line at kohls.com. Products include everything from clothing to household items, shoes and accessories to personal care and bedding.
Submitting a Job Application:
The company is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join the team and be part of what has made the chain of stores successful for so many years. If you’re interested in retail, management, or any number of divisions within the company, check online to see what’s available.
- Go to the bottom of the page and scroll down. You’ll see several different titles with links, one of which says “career”. Click this link.
- You’ll find that there are a number of different job categories you can apply for, including your corporate headquarters, design office, distribution centers, stores, or a call center or financial service. Click on the one that best suits your interests.
- For each of the categories, you can choose your location, view postings directly, or choose from a subcategory such as information systems or product development.
- When you see the list of available jobs, click on any of the titles that appeal to you. View information such as qualifications and primary responsibilities. If you liked what you read and think it would be appropriate, click the green button to apply now.
- You must first read a confidentiality agreement and confirm that you have read and accepted the terms. You will then be asked to sign in or create an account. If you are a new user, you will need to create a username, password and submit an email address. Once you have provided this information, you will be guided through the steps necessary to finalize your application and submit it for review.
- Someone will contact you when they find a position that matches your skills and experience. You can apply for more than one position if you think it will increase your chances of being hired.
Age Requirements and Limitations:
Some positions have requirements that may affect the age you should apply for, such as a direct requirement on minimum age or an educational requirement that says you must have a university or higher diploma. Some entry-level store positions allow you to be underage to apply.
Store Working Hours:
Hours of operation vary from location to location and may depend on whether it is a standalone store or within a mall. Use the online store finder to see stores near you. Here you can see the specific opening and closing times of individual stores.
Kohl App | Print Job Application
Company’s current job postings may not be active or the necessary personnel may be recruited and the staff may be closed.