Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Restaurant and Market is an American chain of seafood restaurants inspired by the 1994 movie Forrest Gump. In 1996 the first Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurant opened in Monterey, California. Now it has carried its success to the international market and is located in many countries. As of July 2015, the restaurant chain has more than 40 locations. 29 of these locations are in the United States, 4 in Mexico, 3 in Japan and Colombia, and 1 in London, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Canada, the Marianas and the Philippines. Bubba Gump is based in Houston, Texas and has been a division of Landry’s Restaurants since 2010.
Bubba Gump Jobs and Career
Server, host, line/prep cook, dishwasher, busser, bartender, food runner, kitchen manager, cook chef, dining room manager.
How do I apply for a job at Bubba Gump?
- go to Landry’s Inc.’s career websiteIt is the parent company of Bubba Gump.
- Scroll down the page and click on “HOURLY RESTAURANT & ENTERTAINMENT PARK OPPORTUNITIES”.
- A new page will open. There, type “bubba gump” in the first search bar. Then click “Search”.
- This will result in the website only showing you job postings at Bubba Gump locations.
- Check out the job postings list on the new page. Click on the title of a job offer when you find a good job offer in your location.
- Read the full job description on the next page.
- Click “Apply for a Job” if you are interested.
- To continue, you must create a new account and then log in.
Bubba Gump Job Application Form PDF
Below you can find Bubba Gump’s printable job application form. This form is only To be accepted in Hong Kong, not the United States. However, we have provided the form to give you an idea of the job application process at Bubba Gump.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Works at Bubba Gump
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at its core, it is a chain of seafood restaurants dedicated to providing a relaxing, relaxed atmosphere where everyone can enjoy a great meal and have some fun in the meantime. This company is always looking for energetic, team-oriented individuals to join the restaurant team. Bubba Gump is one of the most respected restaurants in the American restaurant industry. If you are interested in joining such a large restaurant chain, hurry and apply as soon as possible!
Minimum Working Age: 16
Working hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions and Salaries
Server: You will greet the guests, take their orders, serve food and drink. You will need to be able to advise guests on menu items. You will clean the tables regularly.
Prerequisite: 1 year experience as a presenter.
Dishwasher: You will work at the back of the house, run the dishwasher and clean the dishes. You will take out the trash when necessary.
Prep Cook: You will make simple meals such as appetizers. You will always have to maintain the cleanliness and order of the kitchen.
Prerequisite: 1 year of cooking or baking experience.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.