Jet’s Pizza is an American chain of pizza restaurants. It is known for its square deep-dish Detroit-style pizza and its trademarked 8-corner pizza. The first restaurant was established in 1978 in Detroit, Michigan. Today, there are almost 350 Jet’s Pizza locations in 20 US states. However, most Jet’s Pizza restaurants are located in Michigan. Jet’s Pizza locations also serve chicken, breadcrumbs, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
Jet’s Pizza Jobs and Careers
There are many crew member positions at Jet’s Pizza restaurants.
How do I apply for a job at Jet’s Pizza?
- go to Jet’s Pizza career website.
- You will see buttons like “JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEAM” and “VIEW CORPORATE JOBS”. If you are looking for an hourly restaurant job, click the “JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEAM” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see some tools you can use when looking for a job. Use them to view hourly job opportunities at a Jet’s Pizza restaurant near your home.
- Check out the list. Then, click on any job title from the list.
- Read on for required skills and experience in addition to job responsibilities.
- Then click the “APPLY” button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your contact information in the online application form, answer a few general questions, then review the information you provided on the form. Send it to Jet’s Pizza when you’re done.
Jet’s Pizza Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain does not offer any printable job application forms online. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Jet’s Pizza Rental
South Lyon, MI
|4||Crew Member/Preparation Team||
Farmington Hills, MI
|8||Pizza Delivery Driver||
Great Rapids, MI
Raleigh, North Carolina
Greensboro, North Carolina
|18||Crew Member – Jets Pizza Smyrna||
|20||Jets Pizza Team Member **DAYS/EVENINGS**||
West Bloomfield County, MI
|21||HIRE IN ALL POSITIONS||
Great Heaven, MI
Spring Hill, TN
Works at Jet’s Pizza
In 1978, Eugene Jetts, the founder of Jet’s Pizza, opened the doors of Jetts Party Shoppe & Pizzeria with his brother John. The world of pizza will never be the same. They gave such importance to their work that they opened new stores in many parts of the country in a short time. The company is now looking for more people who share the same pride and give their best. If you think this pizza chain is great, apply and join the team today!
Minimum Working Age: 16
Working hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:00-22:00, Friday-Saturday 10:00-23:00
Jet’s Pizza Interview
You will be invited to an interview by Jet’s Pizza immediately after you submit your application. The interview is very short, only 5 to 10 minutes. You will be asked about your suitability, work experience, restaurant experience, teamwork skills, hobbies and career goals. You will then either be hired on the spot or called within a week, depending on the vacancies at the restaurant.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.