This chain of convenience stores emerged in the 1960s and was founded by two men, one with the surname Harris and the other with the surname Teeter. Since then, the company has established 200 or more locations in eight states as well as DC. In addition to the actual stores, there are two distribution centers in North Carolina operated by the same company. There are also about 25,000 employees working in grocery stores. Over time, the grocers continued to evolve and expand through a series of mergers and good business tactics.
Hours vary by location, but most are open 24 hours. Facilities are available in locations that can operate on different schedules, such as pharmacies, coffee shops, and flower boutiques. Use the online store locator to find a specific unit and find out what the offers and opening hours are.
How to Apply for a Job?
If you are interested in working here, you are in luck because the process is convenient and easy! Everything can be done online and does not take much of your time. Before you start educating yourself about the company’s products and services, it might be a good idea to check out the official website.
- From the career page, on the button that says “Find your HT Career”, use the link mentioned below.
- There are several sections to choose from. These include:
- Store careers
- department managers
- store managers
- Pharmacy careers
- Transport or warehouse careers
- corporate career
- A job at Hunter Farms
- Click on “Apply for a Job” under the section that suits you. From this page, you can search according to your business type, location and related keywords that you can think of.
- You can select any of the job postings to view a summary of the employment opportunity and read about the required requirements and qualifications.
- Click “Apply Online” if you like what you see. Read the agreement on the next page and select “I Agree”.
- You will need to create a username and password to continue from here. You can complete the e-application submission process by creating an account and logging into the site.
You can get a job at age 14 for some positions, but other opportunities may have more specific requirements and may require you to be 16, 18, or even 21 to join.
Benefits of Working with the Company:
He likes to take care of his employees! You will be generously rewarded for your faithful service, not just as compensation but in other ways as well. Depending on your position, you may benefit from:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Various types of supplementary insurance
- Disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- savings plans
- Product discounts
- Educational programs and assistance
The more you demonstrate your commitment and commitment, the more you learn about the industry, and the higher you rise in the company, the more offers you will be presented with. The possibilities for growth and satisfaction within the company are almost endless!
Harris Teeter Job Application | Print Job Application
Company’s current job postings may not be active or the necessary personnel may be recruited and the staff may be closed.