Giordano’s is an American chain of pizza restaurants specializing in making Chicago-style stuffed pizzas. The first restaurant opened in Chicago, Illinois in 1974. Today, there are 70 Giordano’s restaurants in 10 states, and it is the main business of the Illinois restaurant chain. Giordano’s pizza has been mentioned several times by local magazines and critics as the best pizza in the city.
Giordano’s Works and Careers
Pizza delivery driver, line cook, prep cook, server, dishwasher, restaurant manager, telephone clerk/cashier, bus driver, bartender, landlord.
How can I apply for a job at Giordano’s?
- go to Giordano’s official career website.
- Click on “CORPORATE RESTAURANTS” or “FRANCHISE RESTAURANTS”.
- Click on “CORPORATE RESTAURANTS” and you will be directed to a new website. There you can see the list of vacancies at Giordano’s restaurants run by the company itself. You can also search for jobs here based on specific search criteria.
- Click on any job there to read more about that job.
- Click “APPLY”.
- Complete the multi-step online job application form and submit it to Giordano’s from there.
- If you click on the “FRANCHISE RESTAURANTS” option, find your local Giordano’s restaurant and click on the “QUERY” button.
- On a new page, an online job application form will appear. Fill it out and click “SEND” to send it to the independently operated restaurant.
Giordano’s Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain does not offer any printable job application forms online. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Giordano’s Open Positions
Works at Giordano’s
You should definitely taste Giordano’s delicious Chicago style pizzas. All of a sudden you will be attracted to this special flavor. You will instantly admire every employee in the restaurant. The cooks who make the pizza and the servers who serve it. This is the feeling of guests at Giordano’s restaurants. By starting to work in this famous pizzeria chain, you can be liked by the guests.
Minimum Working Age: 16
Working hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:00-21:00, Friday-Saturday 11:00-22:00
Job Positions and Salaries
Pizza Line / Prep Cook: You will prepare the menu items by following the recipe directions. You will work on the line during the service and assist when needed. You will supervise and assist in the supervision and maintenance of the cooking and prep rows.
Pizza Delivery Driver: As a representative of Giordano, you will safely, timely and professionally deliver orders and receive payment from customers. If there is a gap between deliveries, you will need to assist with other restaurant duties during your shift.
Prerequisite: 18 years old. Driver’s license.
restaurant manager: You will supervise the daily operations of the front of house and kitchen staff. You will implement and maintain a guest service service and management philosophy that meets or exceeds company standards. You will manage the staff’s weekly planning and product ordering.
Prerequisite: Restaurant management experience. 1 year audit experience.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.