Cora Jobs and Career
Cora is a Canadian restaurant chain that specializes in serving breakfast and lunch to guests every day. Cora restaurants have job positions ranging from entry level Server to experienced Manager. Below is a list of all job positions at Cora restaurants. The first six jobs are entry level and the hiring process is easier than for Management positions.
- to cook
- Host / Hostess
- kitchen manager
- Service manager
- restaurant manager
There are approximately 40 Cora restaurants in all provinces across Canada.
How do I apply for a job at Cora?
- go to Cora’s career site.
- Find the small “JOIN OUR TEAM” section on the left side of the page. If you are looking forward to starting a restaurant business in Cora, click on the “RESTORER JOBS” link. If you’re looking forward to finding a job in a head office, click “HEAD OFFICE JOBS” instead. The links will take you to different web pages tailored to different job categories.
- First select a Cora location.
- Second, fill in the online form by typing in your personal information. Click “NEXT STEP” when you are finished.
- Please provide information about the position you want to apply for and your availability. Click “NEXT STEP”.
- Tell us about your work experience and education that may help you in your future job at Cora. Click “NEXT STEP”.
- Finally, read the information you see on the web page and then submit the application to Cora.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
The company may not have active job postings. It may have recruited the necessary personnel.