Dating back to 1927 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, 7-Eleven is a globally recognized brand. Famous for its innovations in the industry, including the iconic Slurpee, the company was the first convenience store to remain open 24 hours a day.
Facts About Working at 7-Eleven
Minimum Age to Work at 7-Eleven: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at 7 Eleven?)
7-Eleven Hours of Work: Open 24 hours 7 days a week
Positions Available at 7-Eleven: Store Clerk, Cashier, Salesperson, Manager, Shift Leader
7-Eleven Employee Interview Video
7-Eleven Job Opportunities
The successful business has more than 60,000 stores worldwide, with nearly 8,000 in the US alone. This means job opportunities abound. Long working hours require stores to hire large numbers of employees. Therefore, there are chances of working both part-time and full-time.
The diversity of 7-Eleven jobs makes them great for entry-level workers. Employees gain people and time management skills. Hopefuls looking to develop these skills and learn to take responsibility should consider applying for a 7-Eleven job.
Because stores operate 24 hours a day, hiring managers need staff around the clock. As a result, employees receive flexible scheduling as an inherent employment advantage. Students or employees with other commitments will find special value in these benefits.
7-Eleven Employment and Salary Information
For entry-level 7-Eleven jobs, applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Positions include:
- The pay rate for this 7-Eleven job, also known as affiliates, usually starts at the minimum wage.
- These workers stock shelves, assist customers, clean and operate the cash register.
- With training and certification opportunities, most 7-Eleven careers begin in store clerk positions.
- To read 7-Eleven store clerk job description for more details.
- Managers oversee the day-to-day operations of the store.
- This 7-Eleven career can earn a salary package of around $50,000 a year.
- Entry-level store clerks can progress to management roles with experience.
- Workers are responsible for recruiting and training new employees and preparing schedules.
Tips for Applying
To submit a 7-Eleven job application form, candidates can apply online or in person through the career portal. Web applicants can choose to enter their information step-by-step or upload a resume. Use the most recent data available to detail all previous employment, education and special skills.
Recruiters typically respond to 7-Eleven applications in about a week. interview process. Job seekers can also follow up on location or by phone within a few days. This is a good way to make a strong impression, especially for online applicants.
Benefits of Working at 7-Eleven
Every employee has access to job benefits such as:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
Full-time 7-Eleven jobs can receive extra benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision health insurance
- Holidays or paid leave
- Higher hourly rates or salary options
Additional Information About 7-Eleven
The company believes in rewarding military personnel for service and sacrifice. 7-Eleven is a member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. The coalition encourages recruiting veterans and helping them adapt to civilian life. 7-Eleven provides incentives to those who want to open a franchise.